A list of current MSU students, faculty, and Rhetoric & Writing Program alumni presenting at this year’s ATTW.
User, Design, and Production: What Counts?
- Lee Sherlock: Theorycrafting as Techne: How to Engineer and Document What You Do for Fun
Crossing Cultural Boundaries in Social Networking Media
- Elizabeth Keller: Traversing Workplace Boundaries: The Visibilization and Globalization of Work through New Media Objects and Spaces
Ambient Data, Mobile Learning, & Kairos: Technical Communication Researchers Making Direct Interventions in Public Health
- William Hart-Davidson: Creating Feedback Loops to Increase Situational Awareness & Influence Public Health Outcomes
- Mike McLeod: Robot Writers: Building Bots to Listen for Ambient Writing Behavior and Assemble New Texts
- Donnie Johnson Sackey: Visualizing Data, Encouraging Change: Technical Interventions in Food Purchasing Decisions
Instilling Good Habits of Cultural Interrogation
- Stuart Blythe: Seeing Cultures in Context
- Jennifer Sano-Franchini: How Time Informs the Way We Read Cultures: Temporal Logics of East Asian Blepharoplasty in Online Video
- Matt Cox: Cultural Awareness in the Workplace: Whose Responsibility Is it Anyway?
Localizing the Global Through User-Centered Design
- Chelsea Moats (poster)