Looking for more ways to kill some time but have used up every social media/forum/online game database you have? Search no more! For I have found you the mother load of Internet time wasters! (As if that wasn’t your fifth time checking your Facebook timeline to see if anything interesting has happened. Guess what? It hasn’t).
A few noteworthy ones:
- Magical Trevor – a fun, catchy song that I promise you will never leave your head. If you have not received your fill of one song, check out Magical Trevor 2 and 3. Sure to provide minutes of non-stop entertainment.
- Interactive Buddy – I don’t really understand the point, but it’s good for stress relief! It looks like a grey marshmallow man with a slight case of the twitches.
- Sugar, Sugar – Goal: to get the sugar into the mug by drawing a line. Sounds simple. Sounds kind of pointless. Just you wait! This game is seriously the best. TRY not to get addicted. I dare you.
- Pirates – Be warned: flashing lights and annoying jingle might cause repercussions.
- Beardest – Rate the beardiest of the beards. Seriously.
- One Tiny Hand – on a similar scale of #whatshouldwecallme, we have One Tiny Hand which is, as the title suggests, celebrities with ONE. TINY. HAND!
- The Game – Everyone’s playing it, just don’t think about it. Otherwise you lose.
So, whatever it is, get back into that Procrastination Loop you hard worker, you! And explore the magical land of the World Wide Web!